This recipe is incredible for a healthy snack during the day or no-guilt dessert treat. With no refined sugar, no dairy, and no gluten~ these are destined to become your new go-to!
-2 cups GF rolled oats
-1 cup almond flour
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-3 flax eggs (1 flax egg= 1 tbsp flax meal combined with 3 tbsp water)
-1 cup almond butter
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-1 tsp caramel extract (can sub vanilla extract)
-2 ripe bananas (frozen or fresh)
-1/4 cup cocoa powder
1. Add all of the base ingredients into a food processor. Combine until all ingredients are incorporated. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F
2. Spray your baking pan with a little non-stick spray
3. Add the base (dough) to the pan and press down until firm
4. For the topping blend the bananas and cacao into a blender or your food processor.
5. Add the topping to the oat base and swirl around ** option to add chocolate chips on top
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.